Young Men's Representative
YOUNG MEN'S Representatives Needed FOR PRESBYTERIAN MEN synod of the mid-atlantic :
Region of the SYNOD OF THE MID-ATLANTIC:
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- The Young Men’s Representative shall intentionally focus on the needs of and programs for younger men (age 21 to 39) as a volunteer on the Synod Men’s Council of the Synod of the Mid-Atlantic.
- Promote and encourage support of presbytery and local church men’s groups activities
- Promote the annual Conference of Mid-Atlantic Presbyterian Men at Massanetta Springs Conference Center, Harrisonburg, VA
- Be a visible and enthusiastic spokesman and advocate for men’s ministry
- Plan, organize and implement Christ-centered, men-oriented programs and events using volunteers from the churches within their respective presbytery
- Attend SMC meetings (Travel Expenses Reimbursed) and participate in conference calls
- Develop and issue an annual report (1 page)
- The Young Men’s Representative shall develop and implement programs to encourage the participation of younger men respectively, in the programs and activities of the Presbyterian Men Mid-Atlantic Synod and National Council of Presbyterian Men.